Community Truth

if your into true crime like me mate follow og shadow and the channel above ill link some others i use for my research for back stories i follow a few blog del narco is a good source and borderlandbeat
Disturbing Reality ? I'm a sbscriber already I love his videos. There's also Plagued Moth but he doesn't always know wtf he is saying. The " og shadow " I never heard of.

There's this guy who review mixtapes www.youtube.com/@ColdRavensNest

Disturbing Reality ? I'm a sbscriber already I love his videos. There's also Plagued Moth but he doesn't always know wtf he is saying. The " og shadow " I never heard of.

There's this guy who review mixtapes www.youtube.com/@ColdRavensNest
i talk to DR quite a bit as i'm in the same country plagued moth is a nonce who watched scully's shit and tried to change his story so many times he made it obvious and he drags minors into his discord with his groomer wife who allows other chicks to send nudes to her husband dillian and andreas dox i helped 2 get that shit :ROFLMAO: and johnny (cold raven) he's fucking funny but has moved away from most of the mixtape shit and is making omegle trolls now and doing a mixtape here and there which is good cause if your a youtuber making content u actually have to watch everything in a tape that guy got some balls of steel lol the amount of night of been stoned and watched him gag to scat makes me giggle i dunno what puke does to me but i find people gagging and being sick fucking hilarious 😭😭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

speaking of that thats my point i wanna know why the fascination with gore has become such a trend now a days and one thats got a very dark following clearly

I've been deceived by horror movies when I was young, I couldn't watch them, so in my little head it meant these movies were extreme and horrible. Until I watched Friday the 13, Freddy and all that, even Cannibal Holocaust and the faked Faces Of Death I thought weren't bad. My parents got internet one day, in 1997 I think. So using it, I started looking for more extreme horror movies, then I found the " underground extreme horror " community. There I found Guinea Pig and other stuff, and started trading vhs dubs with gore fans... it was sure more extreme than the usual horror movies.

But one day some dude at school brought a VHS tape belonging to his older brother, on it was Traces Of Death 1-4. Everyone wanted to see it ... because reasons, and when my turn came, I watched them all, but I had hard time with some stuff, so it was definitely extreme as fuck for me. I didn't look out for more of that kind of stuff, but kept collecting horror movies from the underground.

But one day I was on a chat app called IRC, I was talking with metalheads and one sent me something called CHECHCLEAR, I was probably 16 and there was something about the video that was odd, something that was off, then I realized what it was, it was fucking real ! From there I learned about the chechen wars and what was chechclear. Only rotten was around I think and it sucked, but ogrish appeared and it was good, then the Al Quada beheadings started popping. At that point I don't know how to explain it, but I just had to see everything that was real and as extreme or even more. So since more than 20 years I watch true gore, I stopped at some point though, because there wasn't anything that wasn't the " usual ".

However one day on theync front page was a video just uploaded, it was called something like " man choke on his own blood while being murdered with a hammer and screwdriver " with " STRONGEST WARNING POSSIBLE " in the title. I watched and wow that was the closest thing to a snuff film I had seen, it was fascinating to watch and the most extreme shit most of us had ever seen. The video was then removed for " legal reasons " as theync though they had a real murder video and that the police was still looking for the killers, and maybe the video had been filmed only to be posted by gore sites which would make it illegal to host. The video was reup some hours later and is still there to that day. Obviously it was the video now known as 3 guys 1 hammer, which is a pretty dumb fuck name.

Then we learned the whole story which was even more fascinating. After that cartel videos start appearing, then ISIS and since then I keep watching if there's something new that will shock me.

Ok that was long but that's it, I'm not aroused by the videos, it's just some fascination, I have to see for myself. I don't care at all about gross shit like 2 girls 1 cup or animal videos made by cowards, I'm not interested in those, but murder videos, torture and executions is what I find interesting. So in short and to answer your question, I'm into it because mainstream horror movies disappointed me when I was 10 years old 😂
bro you born in like 91? you gotta be my age becuase thats strikingly similar to myself lol

bro you born in like 91? you gotta be my age becuase thats strikingly similar to myself lol
Hahaha no man, 10 years earlier than that, 1981. Death is getting closer faster than it seems. I'm ready to rest eternally anyway, but I'll like a relatively painless Death, like most of us I guess.

just a few i use

I hate Deathdoor he repost constantly and use clickbait titles and love censoring every 2 words he is saying, I unsubbed a while ago. Thanks for the other links, is elblogdelnarco mundonarco ? They have the best background info on the cartel videos and they are around since a long time !

no your starting to sound like a pedo simp or animal abuse simp my quote was stating facts them preferences you speak of will land you in jail i wont be bothering responding any further to you least some people came back with something constructive other then you hurt me and call me a retard you clearly incapable of hold a intellectual conversation if u were at gun point so i bid u adieu
Go fuck your mother little pussy. Why you looking for intelectual conversation when your behavior is 5 year old level. Bitch. You so brave here. We can meet and see if your mouth is as big as your pussy.

Go fuck your mother little pussy. Why you looking for intelectual conversation when your behavior is 5 year old level. Bitch. You so brave here. We can meet and see if your mouth is as big as your pussy.
all your doing is spurting out nothing but mindless beta male bullshit pussy this bitch that proving my point that your brain can't come back with a simple mature response so resort to obscenities and poorly creative disses so like i said i bid your cuck ass adieu come back to me when you can actually come back with a human response 😘

i got a serious question dont come back at me with some troll comments i want serious intellectual responses only (hard for some of you to do i know) but what makes you want to view the most degenerate of content like humanity has always been fucked up and dark people living within it but why cant some people be happy with what they have i dont agree with cp or rape or animal abuse and dont understand what gets the dopamine rushing in your brain accessing such content im genuinely curious how these new age mixtape makers got into what they do and why they do it
You know, I always ask myself that every time I watch the news about how predators seem to get more brutal with each generation The whole Kero the Wolf saga was what gave ordinary people like me a glimps into the mindset of these degenerate fucks. Especially that fat ass Ashley Zoe Fox, some piece of shit who backed up Kero when hie got found out. Turns out Ashley knows more on what goes on behind closed doors in the furry community. Including child sexual abuse parties held by these sick fucks.

You know, I always ask myself that every time I watch the news about how predators seem to get more brutal with each generation The whole Kero the Wolf saga was what gave ordinary people like me a glimps into the mindset of these degenerate fucks. Especially that fat ass Ashley Zoe Fox, some piece of shit who backed up Kero when hie got found out. Turns out Ashley knows more on what goes on behind closed doors in the furry community. Including child sexual abuse parties held by these sick fucks.
there getting younger and younger look at all this shit with that spanish pedo on youtube watching Daisies like thats the generation we have like ............... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally

there getting younger and younger look at all this shit with that spanish pedo on youtube watching Daisies like thats the generation we have like ............... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally
I had to look for gore out of morbid curiosity back in the day. Now kids are getting descriptions of the most horrific shit possible while there scrolling for Fortnite jokes and trending dances.
It'll be interesting to see how the new generations are gonna turn out.

It's amazing. When you go to any site, there will be people who should clean up their own backyard b 4 judging others. Yes some here watch only certain videos and others watch them all. How can anyone expect perfection for their little world? If you want to see it watch it if your not comfortable don't. You can't tell SOMEONE ELSE what you high n mighty ass finds appropriate. There are alot of sick people here and everywhere else. I get disgusted by comments occasionally but I'm not God, it's not for me to nail anyone to the stake. Rules are rules. Like em or not. Lol
BTW! Animals are innocent creatures people are NOT!
#DUMBASSES

" The video that shows Uwaldrina Siles, a Nicaraguan mother, violently mistreating her daughter between the ages of 3 and 4, has gone viral in the last few hours in Mendoza. The indignation generated by the images that were disseminated led the Central American authorities to intensify the search for the woman, who was finally captured in her country. "
man fuck it, im gonna ask: where can i find this specific video?? links are both dead.

Instagram has whole networks of pedos, CP traders and child groomers. Omegle was shut down a few weeks ago because developers couldn't find a way to keep kids away from the app and keep pedos away from kids. TikTok is full of fucking pedos because of 12 year old girls twerking on camera. Toxic shithole known as Twitter has a fuck ton of retards advocating for "children can consent" and other crap. Telegram bans gore groups left and right, but doesn't give a shit about CP seller groups with 20+ thousands member, but who the fuck gives a shit about it when you can find CP chats using only a search(even if it's a honeypot, it shouldn't exist). We are living in the golden age of pedophilia and you can't proof me wrong.

Instagram has whole networks of pedos, CP traders and child groomers. Omegle was shut down a few weeks ago because developers couldn't find a way to keep kids away from the app and keep pedos away from kids. TikTok is full of fucking pedos because of 12 year old girls twerking on camera. Toxic shithole known as Twitter has a fuck ton of retards advocating for "children can consent" and other crap. Telegram bans gore groups left and right, but doesn't give a shit about CP seller groups with 20+ thousands member, but who the fuck gives a shit about it when you can find CP chats using only a search(even if it's a honeypot, it shouldn't exist). We are living in the golden age of pedophilia and you can't proof me wrong.
Personally I believe there will be a major pushback once people wake up to what is going on. In America, we have this tendenc to wait till its too late to react. But holy shit, will it be epic once everyone starts flipping out

Personally I believe there will be a major pushback once people wake up to what is going on. In America, we have this tendenc to wait till its too late to react. But holy shit, will it be epic once everyone starts flipping out
Yeah. Also if a problem can't be solved by invading another helpless country, America will try its best to ignore it.

Back