Community Truth

i got a serious question what makes you want to view the darkest content like necrophilia or hurtcore or zoo sadism
You're asking members why they want to watch the darkest media available online? Beheadings on up people want to see what gives professionals PTSD. Self explanatory.

Instagram has whole networks of pedos, CP traders and child groomers. Omegle was shut down a few weeks ago because developers couldn't find a way to keep kids away from the app and keep pedos away from kids. TikTok is full of fucking pedos because of 12 year old girls twerking on camera. Toxic shithole known as Twitter has a fuck ton of retards advocating for "children can consent" and other crap. Telegram bans gore groups left and right, but doesn't give a shit about CP seller groups with 20+ thousands member, but who the fuck gives a shit about it when you can find CP chats using only a search(even if it's a honeypot, it shouldn't exist). We are living in the golden age of pedophilia and you can't proof me wrong.
Also quora, it's on pair with telegram with how efortlessly you can find pedos in every corner and gross detailed stories of that stuff. Looksmaxxing.org too, recently in tiktok this woman who was a blackpiller exposed them with proof that I myself saw there of incels talking about doing that because they were so repulsive they couldn't get a grown woman and had to go after kids. The incels took her acc down by mass reporting but apparently it's back. And the pedos are still out there 🤦‍♀️

readin this back sue to a like on the thread is mad cause og shadows now streaming from inside Mexican prison cause there trying to silence him i been keeping a eye on this case cause for him to be in prison and have the ability to stream on a phone he knows some high up sicarios to even do that

Back