Why Has the zoo sadist not been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some chats by @CT2L and was disgusted,
This guy talks about a zoo sadist like he is a good guy and openly says he is a "producer" of said videos too,
Why can you not just ban him based on that?
I understand that he hasn't broken rules but he admitted to filming that shit which I don't know why someone would openly do that?
šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
At least screenshot and post the evidence of your claims alongside your callout post, you dipweed. I see no proof of any of this.
throwing around unsubstantiated accusations like this makes you lose credibility. Don't make this site into twitter.

"he was on reddit for a good while, under multiple accounts as well. i might try contacting him again to see what he's up to these days. ever since i have dialed back on my animal murdering spree (around july), i haven't communicated with any other producers (includng tim), in the past couple months. don't know if i'll be able to reach out to him without my other devices tho. fucking feds man"

"other producers"? sounds like you are saying others like you, why be open like that? why do you have to share with us you are a piece of living garbage?

This guy talks about a zoo sadist like he is a good guy and openly says he is a "producer" of said videos too,
I understand that he hasn't broken rules but he admitted to filming that shit which I don't know why someone would openly do that?
šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ I know what youā€™re talking about. I definitely do recall seeing some chats at the bottom of the screen of someone saying extremely grotesque/sexual things about doing shit with animals.

šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Yes, I definitely recall seeing messages of a user making extremely grotesque/sexual remarks about animals. I saw the messages via the red box at the bottom of the screen. (I use my phone for this site so Iā€™m unsure if itā€™s different on PC) Obviously, this is my personal account of it and I stupidly decided to not take screenshots. So, itā€™s simply my word about the situation. But, yeah, I agree. I do think itā€™s extremely weird to allow this user to openly talk about sexual things/desires/their actions against animals. In my personal opinion, I do agree that they should be banned for ā€œsimply talkingā€ about it. Not only is it for the sake of the users/community, but also to keep this site free from becoming a cesspool of degenerates.

he's a troll imo and thats why ive not banned him some people like to be edgy you should see some of the shit people normalize on telegram him talking about zoosadism is the same as some little twink saying cp is fine on telegram there trolls and if i see him put content up that matches his trolling claims i'll take action

Yes, I definitely recall seeing messages of a user making extremely grotesque/sexual remarks about animals. I saw the messages via the red box at the bottom of the screen. (I use my phone for this site so Iā€™m unsure if itā€™s different on PC) Obviously, this is my personal account of it and I stupidly decided to not take screenshots. So, itā€™s simply my word about the situation. But, yeah, I agree. I do think itā€™s extremely weird to allow this user to openly talk about sexual things/desires/their actions against animals. In my personal opinion, I do agree that they should be banned for ā€œsimply talkingā€ about it. Not only is it for the sake of the users/community, but also to keep this site free from becoming a cesspool of degenerates.
unfortunately it already is a cesspool you should of seen it back in july b4 i showed up and became the mod of the site the amount of animal crush and child abuse and rape that was here was fucking disgusting count ya blessings u wasnt around when rippers tapes was uploaded here along with all the collective material

Screenshot 2023-12-05 062630.png

isn't l2tc love 2 the core, some cp mixtape producer? made the same type of shit that ripper used to do?
even if this fag is just larping as some kiddy torture tape maker i'd say that's grounds for a preemptive ban. don't want another situation like earlier this year when like 3 guys signed up with the username ripper and nobody really did anything about it until one of them actually ended up being the real thing. can't let potential filth make itself comfortable here

View attachment 13780
isn't l2tc love 2 the core, some cp mixtape producer? made the same type of shit that ripper used to do?
even if this fag is just larping as some kiddy torture tape maker i'd say that's grounds for a preemptive ban. don't want another situation like earlier this year when like 3 guys signed up with the username ripper and nobody really did anything about it until one of them actually ended up being the real thing. can't let potential filth make itself comfortable here
incorrect

idk but all these friendless jobless fucking loser virgins on this site being fucking edgelords posting about zoo shit and kiddo gore should recreate lego duplo piece 31182 with rope irl and tie it to their ceiling fan and turn it on and fucking hang themselves there so they spin around their room like a fucking helicopter and their rotting faggot heads and bodies end up in 2 different spots. of course this would make it more difficult for the police to identify them considering they'll be puddles of brown sludge and bones by the time they finally arrive, because nobody cares enough about these faggots to check up on them even if they disappeared for a fucking month, and nobody would notice they're gone until the smell gets unbearable. Nobody loves these niggers, not even their mommies. That's why they look for attention on a shit gay gore forum.

Last edited:
idk but all these friendless jobless fucking loser virgins on this site being fucking edgelords posting about zoo shit and kiddo gore should recreate lego duplo piece 31182 with rope irl and tie it to their ceiling fan and turn it on and fucking hang themselves there so they spin around their room like a fucking helicopter and their rotting faggot heads and bodies end up in 2 different spots. of course this would make it more difficult for the police to identify them considering they'll be puddles of brown sludge and bones by the time they finally arrive, because nobody cares enough about these faggots to check up on them even if they disappeared for a fucking month, and nobody would notice they're gone until the smell gets unbearable. Nobody loves these niggers, not even their mommies. That's why they look for attention on a shit gay gore forum.
Does your message also include me...?

Does your message also include me...?
obviously not? when have you ever posted zoosadism or child gore in a glorifying manner
ur one of the best posters on here simply because you produce content and don't endanger the site in doing so. people who make oc are the backbone of sites like this
i'd reccomend you chill with the child gore in ur compilations, tho. i've seen innocence lost and it does make sense why people are quick to point fingers at you. i know it's just for shock but it's still not a good look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back