Why Has the zoo sadist not been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously not? when have you ever posted zoosadism or child gore in a glorifying manner
ur one of the best posters on here simply because you produce content and don't endanger the site in doing so. people who make oc are the backbone of sites like this
i'd reccomend you chill with the child gore in ur compilations, tho. i've seen innocence lost and it does make sense why people are quick to point fingers at you. i know it's just for shock but it's still not a good look
Well, iĀ“m glad to see that youĀ“re one of the few People who understand that iĀ“m not glorifying anything...(y)
And even though youĀ“re right with putting less Child Gore in my Videos, but IL wasnĀ“t made to shock or provoke...
Oh, and thank you of course...:)

which part is incorrect? you being l2tc or l2tc making child gore tapes
in all honesty i barely know who that nigga is. only ever seen c3po banning some other loser for making a roleplay account with his name and acting all creepy under child gore threads. real retarded faggot
i never made child gore tapes

of course i know you. not that hard to remember you. you hyped up innocence lost, just for it to be a 4 hour piece of garbage lol
Huh, thatĀ“s weird...For some odd reason, i truly believe i didnĀ“t made it for People like you...
And whatĀ“s even more strange, why am i rather liked by People and you...well...are not...?

Huh, thatĀ“s weird...For some odd reason, i truly believe i didnĀ“t made it for People like you...
And whatĀ“s even more strange, why am i rather liked by People and you...well...are not...?
not sure. i don't see why people wouldn't like me, but that's not my concern

Hm...Have you ever thought about that itĀ“s maybe because you give out the impression of being Tryhard Edgelord...?
no never have. i'm just proud of who i am, and what i do. of course certain mistakes led to my raiding and arrest, but it's fine. people can dislike me all they want. not like anyone can really do anything

no never have. i'm just proud of who i am, and what i do. of course certain mistakes led to my raiding and arrest, but it's fine. people can dislike me all they want. not like anyone can really do anything
And thatĀ“s what i donĀ“t get, seriously...
YouĀ“re sounding like you only care about yourself, so why are you wasting your Time here with a bunch of People that you dislike...?

And thatĀ“s what i donĀ“t get, seriously...
YouĀ“re sounding like you only care about yourself, so why are you wasting your Time here with a bunch of People that you dislike...?
i only came back here to take a look at the site in it's current shit hole state. to see if members from when the site was at it's peak were still here. damn this site is such a fucking mess now.

Let me guess, because all the Zoosadism Footage got removed...?
pretty much. not only that, but where did all of the good child abuse stuff go? and then i can no longer find any necro stuff either. pretty much the sexiest things a user could post her, are now gone. now you got people posting people eating shit sandwiches and animals getting brushed onto level 2. smh

at the end of the day some of us here aint here to watch death all the fucking time u dont need to be a try hard adam britton to get attention man @ballbag is a prime example that mad cunt spams music here there and everywhere seeing him pop up with his funny comments makes this dark site a little more bearable to moderate im not seeing any of this to be funny @CT2L if the sites so bad please feel free to go and quote "talk to the old man" on a site or forum that best suits your needs if not please tow back on the edgy i fuck animals and kill them for the lols act is annoying to read through.

pretty much. not only that, but where did all of the good child abuse stuff go? and then i can no longer find any necro stuff either. pretty much the sexiest things a user could post her, are now gone. now you got people posting people eating shit sandwiches and animals getting brushed onto level 2. smh
Pure Child Gore Compilations ainĀ“t allowed anymore because of several Complaints/DDoS attacks, but thatĀ“s the case on every Gore Site...
But there is still some Child Gore Footage here, posted by me, but since youĀ“ve said my Videos are shit, i donĀ“t think you could be bothered watching them...
Or my second Movie which is kinda like a Sequel to IL...

Stop calling that shit sexy keep it in your pants and shoot yourself(y)

at the end of the day some of us here aint here to watch death all the fucking time u dont need to be a try hard adam britton to get attention man @ballbag is a prime example that mad cunt spams music here there and everywhere seeing him pop up with his funny comments makes this dark site a little more bearable to moderate im not seeing any of this to be funny @CT2L if the sites so bad please feel free to go and quote "talk to the old man" on a site or forum that best suits your needs if not please tow back on the edgy i fuck animals and kill them for the lols act is annoying to read through.
lmao not even gonna bother if you still think it's just an "act"

all of the stuff you mention went rip the day my moral ass shown up here i dont condone a clearnet site that's easy for children to find having necrophilia child abuse rape or otherwise that shit was never fine problem is @DarkMaster ran this place alone b4 i came along and told him this site was fucking disgusting and offered my services to clean this shit hole up now id say its alot better cause there's nothing that can implicate either the owner or moderator to jail time cause some sick fuck things its edgy to post illegal or immoral shit here snm

i bet if i said fuck this shit you sick cunts can burn and left here the site would go back to having rippers tapes and collective material and necrolord shit here again within a matter of weeks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back