Why Has the zoo sadist not been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the stuff you mention went rip the day my moral ass shown up here i dont condone a clearnet site that's easy for children to find having necrophilia child abuse rape or otherwise that shit was never fine problem is @DarkMaster ran this place alone b4 i came along and told him this site was fucking disgusting and offered my services to clean this shit hole up now id say its alot better cause there's nothing that can implicate either the owner or moderator to jail time cause some sick fuck things its edgy to post illegal or immoral shit here snm
not surprised

i bet if i said fuck this shit you sick cunts can burn and left here the site would go back to having rippers tapes and collective material and necrolord shit here again within a matter of weeks !
would honestly be a miracle, but that won't happen lol

some of us have what's called a conscience buddy and your correct it won't so please just give the animal abuse talk a rest now cause ya clearly just annoying people here with it dont think there are your kind of people here anymore

some of us have what's called a conscience buddy and your correct it won't so please just give the animal abuse talk a rest now cause ya clearly just annoying people here with it dont think there are your kind of people here anymore
Anyone complaining can use the block button. Too many members act like children instead of grown ass adults.

Anyone complaining can use the block button. Too many members act like children instead of grown ass adults.
I think you’re missing the part where these things are illegal? It’s not something to just “block” and move on. If you don’t hold these failed abortions accountable then they’re going to keep on posting weird ass content that they can get their dick hard off to. It’s weird as fuck. I don’t know about you, but I’m not here to watch a video of some guy fuck a dead corpse/animal for shits and giggles. Nonetheless talk about his weird ass fetishes. He needs to go and find his little group of inbred fucks to talk about that to. I swear to god if you don’t see why that’s wrong you’re just as stupid. A fucking baboon with a lobotomy would know better than that, asshole.

I think you’re missing the part where these things are illegal? It’s not something to just “block” and move on. If you don’t hold these failed abortions accountable then they’re going to keep on posting weird ass content that they can get their dick hard off to. It’s weird as fuck. I don’t know about you, but I’m not here to watch a video of some guy fuck a dead corpse/animal for shits and giggles. Nonetheless talk about his weird ass fetishes. He needs to go and find his little group of inbred fucks to talk about that to. I swear to god if you don’t see why that’s wrong you’re just as stupid. A fucking baboon with a lobotomy would know better than that, asshole.
Try being an adult. If you don't like a thread don't click on it. If you don't like a member use the ignore feature. As long as illegal files aren't being uploaded it's of no concern to you what someone types.

Try being an adult. If you don't like a thread don't click on it. If you don't like a member use the ignore feature. As long as illegal files aren't being uploaded it's of no concern to you what someone types.
the whining ain't gonna stop in a forum like goreflix

the whining ain't gonna stop in a forum like goreflix
I noticed. I don't support your hobby but you talking about it is easily ignored or it should be for those not interested. Sickos talking mixes things up. Also usually gets them into trouble and that can be fun to

I noticed. I don't support your hobby but you talking about it is easily ignored or it should be for those not interested. Sickos talking mixes things up. Also usually gets them into trouble and that can be fun to
very fun haha

SO that means you are interested hence why you havent clicked ignore on this pedo zoo sadist loser faggot

you love crying
It's cause you've literally said you're proud of what you do (and it's disgusting and illegal). How tf are you proud of killing and fucking dead animals? I don't even know why anyone would be proud of watching gore, it's not really cool or challenging, I think most people here know that

It's cause you've literally said you're proud of what you do (and it's disgusting and illegal). How tf are you proud of killing and fucking dead animals? I don't even know why anyone would be proud of watching gore, it's not really cool or challenging, I think most people here know that
you could never understand

Try explaining. For giggles
if only you people could understand what's it like to actually do these things. doing it for your own pleasure and satisfaction. the actual process of it all. gaining the animal's trust by petting it and feeding it. looking into it's innocent eyes, the little bastard not even knowing what's about to happen. the look of fear in it's eyes when you finally begin to take advantage of it's trust and begin having fun with it. hearing the cries and watching it's attempts to fight for it's own life, all while getting that bulge in your pants and really feeling the true excitement from what you're indulging in. the best part has to be when you cut into the thing, and blood, juices, and organs start spilling out. the smell is truly surreal, but amazing. the blood and bodily juices get all over your hands and the smell will stay there for a good while, even after scrubbing really hard. the longer you can keep the thing alive while it's enduring the torture, the better. i always end them off with a good old beheading, and dismemberment of other limbs. completely gut the thing and play with it's insides, the intestines being the most fun to me. it's always nice to have a nice selection of tools and weapons on hand. my favorites being a good old kitchen knife, circular saw, and shears. honorable mentions would have to be a hammer and drill. there's a lot more detail i could go into, specifically about getting animals and how exactly i like to torture and kill them, but that's all i'll cover for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back