Why Has the zoo sadist not been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only you people could understand what's it like to actually do these things. doing it for your own pleasure and satisfaction. the actual process of it all. gaining the animal's trust by petting it and feeding it. looking into it's innocent eyes, the little bastard not even knowing what's about to happen. the look of fear in it's eyes when you finally begin to take advantage of it's trust and begin having fun with it. hearing the cries and watching it's attempts to fight for it's own life, all while getting that bulge in your pants and really feeling the true excitement from what you're indulging in. the best part has to be when you cut into the thing, and blood, juices, and organs start spilling out. the smell is truly surreal, but amazing. the blood and bodily juices get all over your hands and the smell will stay there for a good while, even after scrubbing really hard. the longer you can keep the thing alive while it's enduring the torture, the better. i always end them off with a good old beheading, and dismemberment of other limbs. completely gut the thing and play with it's insides, the intestines being the most fun to me. it's always nice to have a nice selection of tools and weapons on hand. my favorites being a good old kitchen knife, circular saw, and shears. honorable mentions would have to be a hammer and drill. there's a lot more detail i could go into, specifically about getting animals and how exactly i like to torture and kill them, but that's all i'll cover for now

The glorification and confession of a crime of death or animal abuse is not allowed here in the forum.
It's no joke, there are possibly other websites or social networks better than this one to talk about your confessions.
But definitely not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back